I am a woman, an intimately connected lover of forests and waters, sacred plants and intimate circles, and the alchemy of transformation, even before birth. Yogi, vegetarian, friend, lover, companion, sister, daughter, granddaughter and living being.
My personal life, my academic life and my professional life are all entwined, nourishing me and interweaving circularly since an early age. Much of the inspiration, techniques and knowledge that you will find within the psychotherapy, accompaniment, workshops and seminars that I offer originates in these synergies and tapestries.
MI CAMINO ACADÉMICO Y PROFESIONAL
- I have a degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona (UB). My collegiate membership number is 25933.
- Postgraduate qualification in “Expressive Languages and Communication” (UB – Association for Expression and Communication AEC).
- Trained in Gestalt Therapy for adults (Cercle Gestalt); Gestalt Therapy and therapeutic dream work (Espai Lúdic – Escola Gestalt de Catalunya EGC); and Infant-juvenile Gestalt Therapy (Espai Lúdic – EGC).
- I have worked in public mental health centers, in the Benito Menni Mental Health Center, and in the Fundació de Recerca Sant Joan de Déu, in Barcelona.
- I have designed and given trainings for the health and social services area of the Consell d’Eivissa, with emphasis on “Training in communication and teamwork” for the Women’s Office team.
- I have been a family therapist in contexts of new pedagogies in Ibiza.
- I have been part of the therapeutic team in Cercle Gestalt – Espai TCI in Ibiza.
- Trained in Phytotherapy at ISMET (Superior Institute of Traditional Medicines) in Barcelona.
- For 12 years I have been learning with some of the indigenous traditions present in Central and South America.
- Regularly, since 6 years ago, I go to the Peruvian Amazon to traditional medicine centers (to Pucallpa, to Mayantuyacu, and to Tarapoto, to Situlli, until today).
- I have worked in the “Integration and Support Services” of ICEERS (International Center for Ethnobotanical Education, Research and Service) in Barcelona.
- I have been part of the professional team of a pioneering clinical trial of psychedelics for mental health, in a mental health center in Barcelona.
- I work as a psychotherapist in Barcelona and Online. I accompany individuals, families and groups. I give workshops, seminars and conferences.
ARTÍCULOS, COLABORACIONES Y ENTREVISTAS
- Ponencia en la III World Ayahuasca Conference sobre “Medicinas tradicionales indígenas para los trastornos de la conducta alimentaria” – Junio 2019
- Entrevista sobre “Psicoterapia, Medicinas Enteógenas y Trastornos Alimentarios” para PsicoCymática, plataforma virtual de Astrología, Psicología y Conciencia – Noviembre 2019
- Artículo en “Ulises 22, Revista de viajes interiores”: “Cuerpos almados y libres: donde sinergias y albores pueden suceder” (pág. 44 a 59) – Diciembre 2020