Psychology and Holistic Health
Accompanying Health and Life
If you’ve come here, something about my work and service resonates with you, interests you, or would like to know. Thank you. Feel welcome, I hope you satisfy that curiosity, intuition or hunch. If it doesn’t happen, at the bottom of this page you will find how to contact me and I will tell you.
With love and respect,
- “I want to feel peace again. To feel balanced, alive, accompanied by a therapist with whom I feel safe, in resonance and at home”.
- “I want to let go, free myself, let go”.
- “We feel that we want to deepen with love and presence in the silence and in the deep communication of our bond, changing and transforming”.
- “I feel like I’m healing my ties and being reborn in my way of connecting”.
- “I want to disengage from that person, from that place, from that space, from that structure, that pattern”.
- “I am cyclical. I want to integrate my processes of birth, growth, maturity and death with acceptance, curiosity and surrender”.
- “I want to love myself and feel comfortable with myself, with my body, with my mind and with my being”.
- “I want to take microdoses with a therapist who will accompany me holistically”.
- Is it time to open new spaces of intimacy, communication and connection with your partner?
- Or perhaps it is about starting a deep and conscious process that takes you beyond your comfort zone?
- Do you feel the hunch or the longing to feel connected? Empowered? To trust what you are and what you want, without so much judgment, resistance, blockage or tension?
- Have you experienced any trauma? Do you live with the feeling that there are parts of you that function automatically, in a rigid, dissociated or harmful way?
- Do you feel that health, medicine or therapy treatments that you have received in the past are not or have not been effective, or as effective?
- Do you want support in your/your experience with entheogens or psychedelics in a safe and loving context, of sacredness and respect?
“Manantiales de espera"
Read the article published in the Ulises, magazine of inner journeys, no. 23 (november 2021).